If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed that, at times, I reference narcissistic leadership (#narcissisticleadership). You may even believe that I have somewhat of an obsession with narcissism. The reason narcissism tends to be such a big deal to me is 1) my professional experiences and 2) I researched narcissism in leadership for my master's degree. What a revelation! In this episode, I break down what narcissism does to followers' identity and value and I also explain why narcissism is an actual epidemic.
- The Narcissism Spectrum Model
- "Why Is Narcissism Increasing Among Young Americans?"
- "A rise in narcissism could be one of the main causes of America's political and economic crisis"
- "The Dark Side and Bright Side of Narcissistic Leadership: A Critical Review"
- "Impostor Syndrome, Innovation's Barrier"